Heartbreaks are never easy to handle. A clear ejection from the loved one keeps so low. Thousands of questions in our mind and heart but we are unable to answer any of them. Why it happened to me? What was my fault? Is my love not strong enough to convince him? There is no single reason to back again. Heartbreaks are complicated to understand and painful to survive with it. Mind completely gets out of focus.
- Meditation and Exercise: A individual can overcome his physical and financial loss, if he is mentally fit. But what to do if it is a mental instability? Get up early in such days and meditate. Try to concentrate and feel the air around you. Exercise keeps your physical structure and mind calm and fit. Run early in the morning, so that you can release your frustration. Get soaked by your complete sweat. Feel like with your sweat you are letting go of your pain. Come back and take a long bath. Gyming will also keep you strong. Go on meditating and working out, it will grant you the push to fight back with all your events.
- Keep yourself Strong: Don’t listen who demotivates your feelings. It’s ok to suffer a break up because nothing stays constant in life but life goes along. Don’t believe this is happening to you only because 90% of people face such events and you are among those lucky 90%. You fall in love, you felt it, you broke yourself and instantly you are strongly facing it. That’s what I call a Real Hero of life.
- Spend time with Family and Friends: They will keep you going all over again. Siblings are incredible, we don’t have to share everything with them but yes they will realize you totally.Give more time to your friends whom you might have ignored while being in the relationship. Be with them, go for outing so that you can enjoy their companionship. You need them and definitely they have missed you. If you own a pet, try to spend more time with him. He will engage you with his acts.
- Time: In my previous article I cited regarding the time and I must repeat, time heals every wound and teaches us lessons. Sooner or later we forget our past, but memories are always intact.
- Let go: Here move on doesn’t mean to get into another relationship, but to keep yourself going on. Strive ahead in your life. Focus on the goal. Letting go doesn’t mean that you don’t care about someone anymore. It’s just realizing that the only person you really have control over is yourself.
- Remain Busy: Indulge yourself in some kind of work. Absorb yourself in whatever form of social work, help your mother with family chores, help your younger brother or sister in their tasks and homework, etc. any kind of employment which is not even giving you returns, do it because it is giving you returns get well before long.