“Friendship marks a life even more deeply than love. Love risks degenerating into obsession, friendship is never anything but sharing.” ― Elie Wiesel
- Introverts are generally taken as people who talk less while the truth is its nothing like that they don’t talk but they don’t speak up unless they feel it’s really important to say something. In simple terms they don’t involve much in small talks. So they might not speak much with their friends but they are great listeners, who will always be ready to lend you a shoulder whenever you need them.
- A lot of us believe that an introverted person is rude or shy, so we tend not be friends with them. While if you are friends with them you will know it’s just they can’t beat around the bush, they won’t narrate stories but will talk straight.
- Being shy? No that’s not how introverts are, ask their friends, they are very much comfortable among their cohorts. Yes they might not initiate a conversation but if their friends are the one’s initiating, they contribute with a lot of passion.
- Introverts are great friends, and can help you to take right decision. They won’t just say anything for the sake of saying, rather the analyse, think about the subject and offer valid suggestions.
- They might not have or prefer a large group of friends, they definitely cherish those few friends and the friendship will be deep and meaningful.
- Extroverts are people who are informal when it comes to friendship, they make each and every friendship feel special.
- Extroverts are outgoing and enjoy outdoor activities, parties, trips and they love to be around people and they will pull you along as well.
- They might not be good listeners but they are always ready to support and stand by their friends whenever in need, be it a physical fight or time of crisis. Your extrovert friend will be there for you.
- Of course they are the one to strike a conversation and make friends easily as they never fall short of topics. But they also like to be with everyone who talk and equally give their share in conversations.
- Feeling sad, low and need to laugh? Be with an extrovert friend as they might not contribute deeply in solving the issue at hand, but they will definitely cheer you up to take your mind off of worries.
Introverts and Extroverts, both are great friends in their own ways, what is important is to understand them and their affection for others and their friends. If you are able understand their ways of expressing care and love in friendship, you will simply enjoy being with them. So enjoy the friendship and not the traits.