Work can get quite monotonous, laborious and tedious sometimes. To add to that, stress has almost become an integral part of the professional life in India. In fact, a study found that 46% of the workforce in Indian firms suffers from some or the other form of stress.
We were curious about what people do to counter that. So we went around asking working professionals –
What do you do to instantly boost your mood at work?
Here’s what they had to say :
1. “Talk to colleagues….but only the ones I like”
2. “Not talking to people at all also helps sometimes”
3. “Go for a short stroll”
4. “Drink a chocolate drink”
5. “Coffee and gossip”
6. “I think about how I’m gonna resign”
7. “Listen to music”
8. “Look at the list of upcoming holidays”
9. “Watch cat videos on Youtube”
10. “Window shopping on Amazon”
Is there something we missed here on the list? A little hack that you use to give an instant upgrade to your mood at work? Tell us in the comments section below.
Do you find yourself stressed at work and unsure about how to boost your mood? Talk to an Expert at YourDOST today for personalised guidance.