Have a big exam ahead? Is it making you stressed & anxious? Don’t fret – we have tips to help you boost your confidence and lower your anxiety.
The video provides some really useful tips, backed by scientific studies, that help you beat exam anxiety –
- Get at least 6 hours of sleep the night before your exam. Pulling an all-nighter is a big no before the exam.
- Studies have shown that those who have had a balanced diet at least 1 week before the exam had performed better than those who had a diet which included meat or a diet rich in protein.
- Positive self-imagery has been known to boost confidence, but it only works if you set yourself realistic goals.
- While writing your exam paper, picture yourself in a happy moment and immediately switch yourself to write an exam.
- Try to familiarize yourself with the exam room prior to the exam. By seeing the setting beforehand, your mind is put to ease.
- Writing down negative thoughts on a piece of paper and adding a positive statement over it can help lower your exam anxiety.