Laughter is the best medicine. Every time you laugh, you are saving sometime of your life to live longer and healthier. When you laugh you let all that drains your minds attention go away and enjoy the moment. And sometimes you laugh so much that your eyes are filled with tears. But did you know there are different types of laughter? Then let us get to know them here.
- The baby laugh – With all the innocence and beautiful eyes filled with love your baby laughs. It can make your day seem more than perfect. Here is a perfect clipping of a beautiful baby laughing.
- The contagious laugh– Trust me this is real contagious. You sit for dinner with your friends group and your friend cracks a sexy joke. Your stomach muscles crunch and you try hard to stop. But you keep spreading your laughter of more people.
- The silent laughter- A perfect way to laugh when you are stuck in your cubicle and a loud laugh is just out of scope.
- The bump laughter – You try to control your loud laugh and end up making little funny noises tickling others funny bones.
- The Evil laughter – Yea, not a real nice laughter. Laughing at other`s expense just isn’t nice you know.
- The Etiquette laugh – A pretty formal laughter when you are talking with your boss and receiving compliments yet have nothing to laugh about.
- The loud laugh – Remember Janice from friends? The loud “chandler bing” laugh? Yes, the loud laugh that will capture everyone`s attention.
Want to laugh now?? Here you go…
So laugh out loud and be happy.!! Happy laughing 🙂