The svadhisthana chakra
The second chakra is often referred to as the belly or (sacral). It is located two inches below the navel and is rooted into the spine. This center holds the basic needs for sexuality, creativity, intuition, and self-worth. This chakra is also about friendliness, creativity, and emotions. It governs peoples sense of self-worth, their confidence in their own creativity, and their ability to relate to others in an open and friendly way. It’s influenced by how emotions were expressed or repressed in the family during childhood. Proper bal ance in this chakra means the ability to flow with emotions freely and to feel and reach out to others sexually or not. If this chakra is blocked a person may feel emotionally explosive, manipulative, obsessed with thoughts of sex or may lack energy. Physical problems may include, kidney weakness, stiff lower back, constipation, and muscle spasms Belly body parts include sexual organs (women), kidneys,bladder, and large intestine.
What Happens When The Sacral Chakra or The Svadhisthana Is Blocked?
We need to know about the Sacral chakra blockage first. Let us list down the points which tells about the symptoms of a blocked sacral chakra or a blocked Svadistana.
Amongst the most common physical symptoms are:
• Urinary problems and kidney infections
• Back pain
• Gynaecological cysts
• Irregular menstruation
• Infertility and impotency
Mental or Emotional Symptoms:
People with a blocked sacral chakra also suffer from some mental or emotional crisis which include the following conditions
• Fear and insecurity
• Low self- esteem
• Isolation and detachment from the society
• Excessive loss from realty and attracted towards the fantasies
• Addictive behaviour
Know If You Have A Healthy Sacral Chakra or Svadhisthana:
Now how to know if you have a healthy sacral chakra or not? Well here are some of the points you need to check out with you. You can know easily if you have a healthy sacral chakra or Svadhisthana.
• You will be more energetic and would be enjoying more of life
• You will be eager for life
• You will be having great for of creative expression
• You will be doing great in art, painting, beauty etc
• You will have a fine enjoyment with your sexuality without having it rule over you.
• Physically you have a fine functioning reproductive system and urinary system
How to Open The Blocked Sacral Chakra?
A wonderful quote from Hippocrates comes as, “ Natural forces within us are the true healers of the diseases”. Isn’t is something real meaningful? We can help self to treat us in the best possible manner. In this current section of the article we will talk about some of the most effective ways to open the blocked sacral chakra or the blocked Svadhisthana.
1. Sacral Chakra Healing Food: The best food to open the blocked sacral chakra include the fruits like melon, oranges, and various other sweet fruits along with cinnamon and a plenty of water. Getting this into regular diet will help you heal with the blocked sacral chakra
2. Sacral Chakra Healing From Meditation: “Meditation is listening to the divine within!” All you need is quiet the mind enough so as to listen to your souls. You can practise meditation to open the blocked sacral chakra or the blocked Svadhisthana. While meditating, think of the orange color that is the color of the sacral chakra. You can heal the sacral chakra blockage in the most efficient way with regular meditation.
3. Healing Of Sacral Chakra With Crystals And Stones: Citrine, Orange calcite, Carnalien etc along with the Moonstone are known to be essential for the Sacral chakra or the Svadistha chakra healing
4. Opening Of Sacral Chakra With Essential Oils: There are some essential oils which help in opening of the blocked sacral chakra. Essential oils from rose, orange, sandalwood, etc are some of the most effective ones for healing sacral chakra blockage.
5. Water As The Element To Heal And Open Sacral Chakra: It is already known that water is the element for the second chakra or the Sacral chakra. That is the reason why water can help you open the blocked Svadhisthana. It is essential to spend enough time in open near water like in the river or lake side, sea beaches etc. you can also take shower with clean water on a regular basis and get rid of the sacral chakra blockage.
6. Yoga Poses For Opening The Blocked Sacral Chakra: The best yoga poses for opening of the sacral chakra or the Svadhisthana are those which focuses on the hip opening. Upavistakonasan also known as the open angel pose and the Baddha konasan or the close angel pose are two most crucial yoga moves which can be done for better healing of the sacral chakra or the Svadhisthana. It must be kept in mind that all the yoga poses must be done in a relaxed way and at a slow pace.
7. Sun Salutation To Open Blocked Sacral Chakra: Sun salutation or the Surya Namaskar involves 12 steps in it and is done for keeping our body and mind flexible and fluid filled. This entire process of Surya namaskar involves stretching of the body and balancing of mind to the best. This assists you in opening of the second chakra or the blocked sacral chakra.
8. Healing Of Sacral Chakra With Nature And Creativity: Surround you with the natural beauty, like flowers, trees etc and get you the best of an elevated feel for an opening of the second chakra or the Sacral chakra. You can also get the best of healing benefits to the sacral chakra with arts, music, colors etc. Go for painting, singing etc and you can help self to open the blocked sacral chakra or the Svadhisthana.
9. Calandar Therapy For Sacral Chakra Healing: Free yourself from the hectic schedule for a while and do something that holds fun and excitement. You can help you to open the blocked sacral chakra with this
10. Affirmations That Can Help You Open The Blocked Sacral Chakra: There are some affirmation to be repeated everyday so as to open the blocked sacral chakra. Check out some of them below.
o I permit emotions to flow through me in the best way
o I enjoy my sexuality
o There is beauty in everything. The universe is full of beauty and sweetness.
o My life is pleasurable and I am graceful
o Pleasure and enjoyments are a sacred part of my life.
Crystals and Gems
Crystals and/or gem elixirs which may help balance the second chakra: Amber, Bloodstone, Carnelian, Citrine, Coral (Orange), Danburite (all chakras), Diamond (all chakras), Garnet (Orange and Red), Moonstone, Gold, Opal, Pearl, Peridot, Quartz, Clear (all chakras), Quartz (Smoky and Rutilated), Ruby, Selenite, Tiger eye, Wulfenite, Zircon (all chakras).