Hello JAM Aspirants,
To crack IIT JAM exam self belief, dedication, hard work and attentive mind require.
Preparation Tips - To crack IIT JAM exam self belief, dedication, hard work and attentive mind require.
There are some tips which helps you to prepare for that -
To prepare for the Exam starts with the knowing about IIT JAM Syllabus of JAM and Exam Pattern and marking scheme :-
* It carries a lengthy syllabus so u need to study with full concentration without any distraction.
- JAM Exam has three sections each have different type of questions such as
o MCQs (Multiple Choice Question)
o MSQs (Multiple Select Question)
o NAT (Numerical Answer Type) respectively.
Candidates need to have pay attention on the scheme of marking and the duration of questionpaper -
i) There is minus marking in the Section-1.
ii) For all 1 mark questions, 1/3 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
iii) For all 2 marks questions, 2/3 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
iv) There is no minus marking in Section-B and Section-C.
v) There will be total 60 questions in the paper carrying 100 marks.
- Students can create a time table and give the time to the topics according to their difficulty level. Do not focus on important topics prepare for all the topics.
- Practice Mock Tests and Previous Year Papers - Mock test is very good to know your weak and
strong points. By practicing mock test, you will get an idea about how much time you need to provide a single section. And by solving previous year you will know about which type of questions would be come in exam.
- Buy the good reference books for IIT JAM that helps covering the all syllabus,solved papers and sample papers.
- Don’t get stress and try to sleep or taking rest during the preparation or after it. At least candidates need sleep of 7 to 8 hours.