Here are some JEE Mains 2018 Preparation Tips which help JEE aspirants to prepare well and get a good desirable rank.
• Cracking the IIT JEE needs one to have a very well-structured study strategy.
• It demands the students to be academically strong as well as have
other skills like analytical skills, time management, exam taking
strategy, and situational intelligence.
• Students have to analyze the syllabus and exam pattern very well.
• Don't be stressed. Sprucing up self-belief will help you to bolster
your position in this critical period. Always says to yourself that "You
can do it".
• Solve the last years Question papers and mock tests. It increases
your speed of solve questions and you get an idea which type questions
will be come in exam.
• Stay relaxed, yet focused. Temperament plays a vital role for
success in IIT-JEE. Nervousness can decrease performance to such an
extent that a student who expects and has the potential to get a top
rank in JEE, fails to even qualify.