As per the latest notification, IBPS RRB Exam 2017 is going to be conducted in September 2017. So, candidates must be well prepared for the exam.
Below are some preparation tips that you must follow to crack IBPS RRB Exam 2017:
- Before starting the preparation, you must first check the syllabus and exam pattern for IBPS RRB Exam.
- You must refer best books and study materials for your IBPS RRB preparation.
- You must solve previous year question paper and practice mock tests.
- IBPS RRB Prelims Exam is conducted in only two subjects, so, you must give more time for your Main exam preparation.
- For IBPS Quantitative Aptitude & Logical Reasoning, you must make notes and note down all the quick methods & short tricks to solve the questions.
- For, General Awareness Section, you must prepare more for the topics related to Banking & Financial GK. You also need to be updated with the current affairs and General Knowledge Updates.
- English, Hindi and Computer Science sections are not that tough. So, prepare all the basic concepts regarding these sections.