Hope you all doing great!
It has been quite tough for me for past few months, as my parents are stuck to one groom for me.
To explain the whole scenario, I am away from my both parents, one got away by death and other just left midway. I was raised by my uncle and aunt along with my younger sister. Despite of all the affection they have provided us, I have always felt the discrimination from my aunt side with her children and us.
There were clear indications, I have had always been good at academics and she didn't like, felt jealous and also tried to always drag me and my sister down by involving us in other households work during crucial study hours.
I have always accepted this, as what all things they do good and I still respect her, but lost a kind of some faith while taking my decisions.
Past 2 3 months, they found a guy for me in family relations. Firstly, the guy family wanted me to leave job to move to their hometown.
I strongly stood against my family, as all were ready for this, that I won't leave the job as I need to support my sister too.. and I can't really say that directly.
So, later teh guy's family agreed to send their son to my job location instead. I didn't find right intentions there, so I refused again..
I also, didn't want to take the boy away from his family because of me... as it could cause any issue in future,,, and I will be cursed for any issues later..
I addition to that, the boy's job as inquired is not that secure and not even mine. So having guts to move someone in other city and what if I fail to achieve what I dream for me,... I will be blamed for all that I was so confident.
And I created one more chaos, as I was not able to speak this directly.. I found some boy on matrimonial site and presented him as alternative as they desperately wanted me to get married.
Later I came to know through one common friend that the boy doesn't hold that good morals or character. So, I was shaken-ed, as this was the only hope for me to get rid of family relatives and all.
I didn't tell earlier till I met the boy because of this fear and finally rejected him too..
Now, my family feels that I don't trust them or not agreeing to the guy they chose for me...
I have always treated them well before agreeing to all things and accepting, but at this stage I am failing and little and seriously not able to get through.
My situation is like a pendulum, and can't really chose..
If I compromise with the boy, making the family happy,, that will be doing wrong to myself and the boy..
And if I don't I am hurting them someway..
To mention,,, I am not even sure, what will come next.. I know marriage needs some adjustments and may be next time it could be even more....
God know,,, what decision could be right.. I also can't here just meet the guy.. decide and then reject. It's not possible as it is in family relation.
Please guide and help!!