This is my second letter in this site. Last month I already told that I wanted to shift course and from Industrial Engineering to Architecture.
Now, I talked to my dean that I want to shift my course. There isn't any problem bout my grades afterall but, She said that It's gonna be a delay-time for me. She said that I'm gonna took minor subjects for this semester and the major will be on next year.
I was sad, knowing that I'm gonna be delayed for 1 year.
Our Architecture course is a 5-year course with 2 years for "On the job training" and 1 year for taking the licensure exam, with the total of 8 years.
Now, the saddest part to me is that I'm gonna be delayed for 1 year, cause the major courses of Architecture will be on the next year, so, if I'm taking it, it will goes like 9 years for me.
Should I go for it? Or should I refuse? Please help J really need it. Thanks so much.️