I was dating a girl 2 years elder to me for the last 2 years we met in Oct 2017 , I met her through her sister and we gradually started dating. I was 25 and she was 27 back then .I was working in a bpo while was was a in a managerial level post on one of the prominent banks and had a steady stable job ,as we gradually got close to each other she was hesitant to get committed to me because of the age , after i convinced her to give me 2 years and we will try and make this work she agreed ,but wasn't happy with my work profile and wanted me to change since she couldn't tell her family members that her would be works in a call center ,I agreed and strived many places untill I got an opportunity to move to oman through a relative , everyone was happy including her ,once i started working there she has high hopes maybe I could pull her there but the reality was I was working as a entry level job and couldn't take care of a family inspite of being abroad and I confided to her the issues which made sense to her ,all was fine untill she started receiving marriage proposal and i felt stressed out, she found a solution for this is move to Canada which I agreed not knowingly that she wants to move ASAP once we clear the cut offs ,when I informed her that I am ready to make a move but not immediately after 3-4 years ,,She made a big issue out of it , feeling I couldn't deliver her wish immediately I backed out and broke up ,though we remained in talking terms she convinced me again to think over it and we reconciled again ,again in sept 2019 she drops me a message telling me I am feeling low ,some of my colleagues have got good scores and I am unable to do so ,neither are you giving me commitment ,I am feeling is it wrong in delaying marriage ,when I heard that I felt even more bad and said that if she feels that way it's better we don't continue further ,to do this she reacted badly saying u only want to think about yourself rather than being with me ,rather i was thinking about her than myself ,if she was feeling unhappy delaying things since I couldn't make a marriage proposal now since I just moved a year back to gulf .by December again her calls and messages for Canada became intense where she gave me an ultimatum that either I start working towards canada and marry her or let's split . Fearing of splitting with her I agreed and said fine let's do the process .Our plan was to get good scores to clear the cut offs to be eligible for Canada since she wasn't able to clear herself . marrying and going would give more points making both of us eligible to apply there I agreed. This January 2020 she receives a proposal for a new zealand guy well settled having permanent residence and her parents' are pressuring her to move the talks ahead she again confronted me asking will I speak to my parents or not . Under pressure i talked it out with my parents and they brought forward a solution saying we will speak to her parents' to get engaged for now meanwhile since u guys are interested for Canada why dont you go ahead for further studies for 2 years make a base an come and marry her . Which was logical given the scenario that many people are applying and going there plus having a Canadian degree would give me more edge compared to fellow competitors , I informed her the same that my parents would like to talk and convey the same thing with the promise of engagement ,which is flatly denied , I even made my mom talk to her and convey the message since it will be difficult for both of us if we land in a foreign country without a job house and all it will be difficult and will create issue she bluntly refused saying I am 30 already now ,I cannot wait any longer . I tried again to convince my parents as well ,but I couldn't debate more because they had a valid point and I informed her I can't do that , only option is I go ahead engaging with you , saying all this we had to break it up.In all this she never uttered a word to her parents about me or informed that there is a guy who she was dating since last 2 years .I had told her not to say to her parents untill I got confirmation from my parents end since I never wanted to give her false commitments and the day I got it I told her now please convey it to them that there is someone she didn't because she wasn't happy with the alternative proposal given by my parents ,for me whag mattered was being with her anyhow. ,3 days later I called her again I asked please reconsider the decision she said I am sorry I need to move on now I cannot wait any longer for you she told me I cannot talk now I said ok will call in evening she said ok ,I called in evening she said she is busy I said I'll call later I called in night she didn't pick up ,though I could see she checked it as I got an update in true caller that some one checked the profile , the next day I did a final call asking her why can't she wait again she is like I can't wait stop calling me ,I got angry and said you ditched me u wanted a better proposal till the. U stalled she said think what u want to please don't call me or message me I am in a meeting .. I feel responsible I feel I failed on one end I feel like I am influenced by my parents the other I fear of losing her forever .